- Attorney Brian Abercrombie licensed in Texas and Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Only about 7% of Texas Lawyers have this qualification.
- Attorney Samuel Sanchez is a certified mediator, giving him clear insight into the long-term effects a parent’s decision will have on their family, especially children. Mr. Sanchez is also Board Certified in both Texas and Florida, with extensive experience in areas of family law, conflict resolution, civil law, criminal law, juvenile law, and estate planning.
- Big Firm Experience. Small Firm Service. Abercrombie & Sanchez Law was formed when Brian Abercrombie and Sam Sanchez left their tenures at Cordell & Cordell to create a smaller firm that would allow them to focus more on attorney-client relationships and better serve their clients.
- Affordable and Transparent. Getting a divorce is never in your budget. We manage costs and advise you what is important to fight for.
- Abercrombie & Sanchez Law is built on client referrals. We know we are doing it right when the majority of our client base is through referrals. We hope you will refer us too when the time comes.
Choosing the Right Attorney
Some divorces can prove very complex, especially when child custody, alimony, and/or large assets are involved. The Woodlands and Houston attorneys at Abercrombie & Sanchez Law have the experience and expertise to advise relevant and apt solutions for your individual situation.
Our attorneys specialize in assisting families during the most difficult seasons of life. We have significant experience handling even the most complex divorces and other difficult matters. With over 30 years combined legal experience and expertise, our team has the unique experience necessary to handle your legal matter.
We know that legal action can be expensive. That is why Abercrombie, Sanchez & Wood Law strives to deliver affordable legal solutions for you and your family. In addition, we take pride in our client communication and service. Do not settle on a law firm that is not going to give you the attention and time you deserve. Contact us if you need someone to fight for you.
No matter what situation you are in, it is in your best interest to speak to one of our attorneys. Many people are not fully aware of their legal rights, and we can help ensure you are aware of all your legal options. In addition, we can help you take decisive action when moving forward with your divorce. Start your case by scheduling a comprehensive consultation at Abercrombie, Sanchez & Wood Law. We can answer all of your questions and provide assurance as we take on your family law matter together.
As our client, you will receive individualized and specialized service necessary to handle your case in the way that is best for you and your goals. At the most critical times in your life, you need experienced and seasoned counsel to assist you. Let us serve you.
If you’d like an attorney to contact you for a consultation
please complete this form, or call us at (888) 981-7509.
managing partner, certified mediatorAs a certified mediator and guardian ad litem, Samuel M. Sanchez has a clear insight into the long-term effects a parent’s decision will have on their family, especially children.
managing partner, Board certified in family lawBryan L. Abercrombie has extensive experience in domestic relations matters including trial, jury trial, appellate and collaborative law.